– I want to give you
a chance to raise some money
for a charity of your choice. – Oh, good. – I am gonna ask you
some questions, uh, and, uh, you must
answer them honestly. And I’ll be the judge if
they’re actually honest or not. Even that–I don’t know
the answers, I’m still gonna be
the judge. And for every question
you answer honestly, it’ll be $1,000 to the charity
of the choice. Um, Chideo will donate
up to $10,000. What is the charity
that you would like? – Uh, it’s an organization
I–I’ve worked for for 20 years called
“Conservation International.” – Okay–
– And we– – What do they do? [cheers and applause] – We devise strategies
and programs and implement, uh, efforts
to protect nature for the sake
of mankind because nature
doesn’t need people. People need nature…
– Yup. – To survive.
– Yup, yup, yup. [cheers and applause] I wish everybody
knew that. – So ask me a lot of questions
real fast. – Okay.
– Because we can use– – The $10,000.
– We could use money. – We all–all of us people
could use that help. – Okay.
– Okay, uh, you like to fly. Have you ever
joined the “Mile-high Club”? – No.
– No? – No. [laughter] – Harrison,
Um, tell us the first thing that comes to your mind–
– I’m too busy. – When–you need someone else
to fly once in a while. Uh, when you–
what’s the first thing that comes to mind
when you see that? – What?
– That picture of you? – Cute.
– All right. [laughter] Very cute. [cheers and applause] All right. Have you ever seen a ghost?
– No. – Uh, what’s your
favorite swear word? – [bleep]. [cheers and applause] – What’s– [cheers and applause] It appears to be everyone’s. Um, a celebrity,
other than you that your wife
has a crush on. – You. [cheers and applause] – Tell us something you do
that embarrasses your kids. – Come home. [laughter] – If they made a movie
about your life, what would it be called? – Oh, [bleep]. [cheers and applause] – Um, I’m sure I know
the answer to this. Have you ever
Googled yourself? – Yes, of course. – Uh, if you love life–
if your love life was an ice cream, uh, flavor,
what would it be called? – Rocky road. – What’s–what’s the biggest lie
you’ve ever told? You’re not
gonna tell that. Um–
– Um– – You want to?
– Uh– – It’s money for charity. – Uh… I-I, uh– [laughter] – Seems to be a lot of them
you’re going through. – I was caught
in traffic. – Ah.
Okay, we all know what– – As in, “Where have you been?”
– Yeah, yes. All right, we–we’re–
that’s $10,000 for– [cheers and applause]